Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pop Garden Peonies Apron Set

Pin It Now!

Here is an apron set that I donated for the silent auction at Denny's school carnival. Includes ruffle apron, potholder, microfiber kitchen towel set and recipe cards.


I'm posting this as a sneak preview for a tutorial I'm currently drafting for ya'll. I've had a lot of requests for instructions on making the ruffle apron, so while I was sewing this one, I took the needed tut pics. Stay tuned... it's set to launch next Tuesday!


♥♥♥
♥♥

7 comments:

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Love it and the fabric. That is one of my favorites that I use on my stuff.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

p.s. you always get such great photos. I need to learn some photo tricks from you sometime. Oh, and a new camera might help too.

Megan said...

Awesome, I can't wait to see it. I'm so glad you started blogging again!!

Patti Bevans said...

Love the poppy one too! Can't wait to see the tutorial. THEN, I'll be sure to make one. Thanks again for the instructions!

Jacqui Carrasco said...

I love this fabric, it looks familiar I wonder where i have seen it before. :)

Linda said...

adorable! what else can i say! you have so much talent.

Linda said...

Awesome! Love to check and see what you are making or doing next!