Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bridesmaid Dresses

Pin It Now! Remember those rad wedding garters I made a few posts ago? Well I also made 4 bridesmaid dresses for the same wedding. I drew out the pattern and did a test dress on some cheap fabric to work out the kinks. You learn a lot from making the first dress, and by dress #4 it's a cake walk. Overall, I was happy with the final product. The pleats were a pain, but worth the extra effort in my opinion. Special thanks to my dad for taking the pic... and for possibly photoshoping a flattering tan on me. I could have sworn my skin is more of a pasty shade. Dad, you rock!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jodi! These are fantastic! I love it!

All the sincerest compliments in the world won't come close to the amazing things you can do.

Wonderful!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Jodi, you never cease to amaze me. They turned out so wonderful. They could be used as a cocktail dress. Way to go. I am hiring you for next years Christmas party. Congrats on being finished.

Linda said...

Beautiful dress! Can I have your "test" dress? You are so talented!